“Working remotely as we have been doing for the past 2 and a half years now, is not going away. This new working habit is here to stay. Employers, Employees, Freelancers are adjusting to this new normal in the workplace. But does it work for Salesforce Development teams?
In this session, Raphael Wulff, Salesforce Coach and founder at Apsynergy, will share insights about:
– Innovating: trying new things along the way (what worked, what didn’t)
– Hiring secrets – a remote team of Salesforce Devs requires the right people for the right job
– Training team members so they stay on top of their game
– How can you build Team Spirit in remote teams and how to keep people motivated?
– Key ingredients for successfully running a team of remote Salesforce Developers”